Thursday, November 30, 2006

i know, you didn't think you'd hear from me so soon. After all, i probably used up all my words for the rest of the month in that post yesterday.

But i feel the need to share that I seem to be having "one of those days." It started at 10:15, when I went into the studio to record some voice tracks for a program. I was working from a script I had written, but you'd think I'd never seen english words before, let alone written each of them down in that particular order. I'm usually close to mistake-free, but not today!

How could I follow that up? By bursting into laughter while recording some promo announcements for upcoming news reports. the culprit? The simple line "and then....all about aspirin."

I know, it doesn't look funny. But say it over a few times. And then imagine hearing someone else reading those words. " theme, blah blah blah...and then, all about (wait, give it a pause, and sound fascinated and sparkly) aspirin!! sparkle sparkle, blah blah blah, theme up."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home