Monday, November 20, 2006

another wonderful phrase heard over the weekend:

two men, waiting at the butcher counter at wegmans. (sorry lee, decided to come out at the last minute, sans phone) BIG lineup, as everyone was picking up turkeys. (hope they weren't all fresh, as it was only sunday!

talking about the new james bond film. Man a says to man b. "....sounds right exciting. I can't wait to see it. I'm going to see this one at the pictures."

No, I wasn't down in sarasota, talking to a 90 year old. He was a quite "fit" brit. I'd say about 35.


Not quite as fit as this one:


As for me, I'll probably see it at the pictures, too. Daniel Craig can be downright intimidating on the TV....almost jumping off the screen and using up all the air in the room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home