Monday, November 06, 2006

what did i do today? Took the day off, as I had a couple of drs appts, and had to go back to the dentist. this time it was just for one of my thrice yearly cleanings. And guess who has a chipped filling in a wisdom tooth. probably a 15 year old filling, it's metal, not that amalgam stuff.

Yes me, the one who seems to single handedly be paying for doc's daughter to go to college next year. Honestly! You'd never know that i really have nice strong teeth. Just 3 crowns, and two fillings. No braces ever, and my wisdom teeth.

After that I went to meet nkk, we picked up brian (the state senator) and bill (you remember him from friday) and went to see al gore!

who no longer has his beard. Remember the beard?



anyway, there we were in a nice little theatre style room at a local seniors development. Which just happens to be the biggest precinct in the state! All our candidates were there, as al was stumping for martin o'malley, and ben cardin...our governor and senate hopefuls.

Great speech by al. I, of course, forgot my camera. The phone photo doesn't do him justice. Bill was up on stage, and got some good shots, I hope. We'll find out soon.

NKK was asked to speak for a few minutes about her old pal ben cardin. loads came up to compliment her afterwards.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Very cool. I'm quitting my job to help with NKK's campaign when the time comes!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How neat! I tried to get Evan to meet Al Gore once...but we missed him.

8:53 AM  
Blogger jk said...

Z! You must be very happy today!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home