Friday, November 03, 2006


I had a bit of a different day today. I skipped school, i mean I took the day off, and went with NKK and my state legislator Bill to a huge political rally. featuring both of MD's senators, a couple of congressmen, one congressman-turned-senate-candidate (ben cardin), the next governor of MD (martin o'malley), and the Lt-governor-to-be (anthony brown).



Oh yeah. Some guy named barack obama was there, too.

(sorry about the quality. or lack thereof. It's a phone pic. bill has better ones, so soon you shall too!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Nice! I figured it was him.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Mony said...

thank god, it is a handsome black man, and not you

no one will understand this post, but you willy

9:25 PM  
Blogger jk said...

mony--hah! your eyes did not deceive you. that is not a picture of me!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would SOOO vote for him.

8:54 AM  
Blogger jk said...

i shook his hand twice, too. Once on the way up to the podium, and then again on the way back down to the floor. No pictures this time, he was whisked off to the airport in a pickup truck.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home