Tuesday, October 24, 2006

i'm here, i'm here. Just swamped, which is not my usual state.

What i didn't share about last week was that i woke up friday with my first migraine in about a year. And did I have any meds? Well, maybe I did, but all i took was advil becasue I just kept thinking "it's a regular headache and will stop." FOrgetting that I've pretty much sworn off advil, as i think it gives me rebound headaches....which probably explains why it lasted so long. Instead of advil, I've gone back to plain ol' aspirin. Except for migraines, when I should be using the imitrex.

It peaked during the show on Saturday, and then i rapidly came back to life. All thursday I kept smelling "smoke," and I think I've got to remember that as one of my warning signs. Of course, I was around smokers, so maybe it was really just that! I guess I won't know til next time....I do remember thinking i was very sensitive to smells friday and saturday.

oh, who the hell knows.

time to head out and buy a new pair of gloves. It was about 42 when I left the house this morning, so I went to the drawer searching for gloves. And found them: 3. 2 black, 1 brown. All right handed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Bring your gloves to ernest. He will love them.

Sorry about the migraines.

10:56 AM  
Blogger jk said...

i guess that should be right hand, not right handed. silly me.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home