Thursday, October 12, 2006

did anyone else break a sweat when blogger was down this am? It kept telling me I didn't exist.

I needed to fill that time usually spent reading too many blogs, so I walked down to the Caf to buy a very weak cup of decaf. And I was immediately glad I did, because I heard someone utter one of my favorite arrested development lines in response to some silly demand imposed by mahoghany row (i.e., the big bosses): "I don't understand the question and I won't respond to it."

2 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I didn't notice. I avoid coffee at work, we even have an espresso bar and I won't go there.

I do like arrested dev. though...

10:33 PM  
Blogger Mony said...

Blogger was my new best friend two weeks ago, but alas we have fallen apart once again...

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home