Friday, October 27, 2006

i think i need a new avatar, but i'm not feeling very clever. Any ideas?

on to more important things: I have been remiss regarding posting photos from the show last Saturday. Mark had his pix online by Sunday morning, I feel so slug-like. Just let me drown in a puddle of beer and put me out of your misery.

In the meantime, check out these two happy guys: Max and JDG.


This was post guitar lesson, I think. Perhaps the recent japan tour is responsible for the sans shoes effect, perhaps not. I know my habit of shucking shoes the minute I come in the door deepened after my first visit years ago. Though I must admit I haven't yet acquired toilet slippers*.

Just a warning. In case you're walking around my house. Which isn't likely until I dig out from all the crap that's piled up over the past few months.

* surely you've read about the "ugly americans" who visit japan, and make the error of wearing their inside slippers into the bathrooom, instead of swapping them for the (usually) garish, plastic slippers ONLY for use in the bathroom. Don't forget to change back, once you step near the threshold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home