Tuesday, February 13, 2007


let's see, when i left you last I was on my way to austin. Where it was reported to be 75 degrees. It might have been, but by the time I arrived it was barely 50, and stayed there.

But that was the only downside to the jaunt. Mark had a wonderful shoot, I ate some great tex-mex, saw my friends, and found a pair of jeans. What could be better?

Of course I took far too many photos....I won't bore you with all, but here's a taste from the Jon Dee Graham Show that Mark was filming.


Here's JDG with Andrew Duplantis on bass, and John Chipman playing drums. And there's Mark, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well...that's 50 degrees warmer than it was HERE... :)

9:09 PM  
Blogger jk said...

It's still freezing here, my morning "feels like" was 4.

Are you all iced in still?

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home