Sunday, March 18, 2007

1. yes, i did survive another sxsw
2. glasses photos will post soon. I didn't travel with the camera-computer cable, losing that would be a major drag. My card reader isn't compatible with the card in the new camera. So, you'll just have to wait.
3. Dirty's doesn't have the best burgers in town. Sorry Mony.
4. averaging 5.5 hours sleep over the past 10 days doesn't bode well for me.
5. Even though I fedexed (ground, of course) a 20 lb box home, I've still go too much crap.
6. Eyeglasses lost are eyeglasses found. 700 dollars later, of course.
7. every flight out of austin tomorrow is oversold.
8. i'm used to wearing flipflops, but the current dc temps mean i've got to put my feet back in shoes. and socks.
9. borders in austin is not a place to buy books. one goes to book people for that. but borders austin has a much better magazine selection. And it's also better than the one near me.
10. I heard some good music last week. But there's a lot of bad stuff out there, too. Words of wisdom: just because you can make a record doesn't mean you should.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

sounds like you had a great time! One day I'll make it to Austin.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Mony said...

I hope you don't have to go in to work Tuesday.

9:51 AM  
Blogger jk said...

yes I do have to work on tuesday!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Mony said...

I hope that we can have a girls' trip to the Hill Country culminating in some Austin night life. mon

2:24 PM  
Blogger jk said...

hey, we should consider that. All the girls reading this....

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home