Sunday, December 04, 2005

I'm so amused!


i have been catching up on TV, thanks to all the wonderful dvd's that are available...and all the wondeful airplane trips that give me the time to watch. I've been viewing the first season "arrested development" in order, as opposed to catching an episode while in austin, and another a month or two later in Santa fe. Beside allowing me the correct the timeline, it's letting me truly enjoy the fabulous-ness that is Liza Minnelli as Lucille 2.

She's wonderful---in teeny, tiny little doses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope they move that show once Fox cancels it...HBO would do it perfectly.

9:01 AM  
Blogger jk said...

That would force me to pay for HBO...but I'd do it.

thanks for dropping by. I'm enjoying your blog. Mine is so shallow.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home