Thursday, December 01, 2005

hmm. an alleged reader says they'd rather hear what I'm whining about, rather than all the things i find cute and entertaining. (alex excepted, I think)

Really? My cranky thoughts? Today they're revolving around why my skin is breaking out. Maybe a result of my facial?

and the fact that the huge 767 i'm flying to chicago on saturday mornings seems to have not one business seat left for moi. Usually i wouldn't consider upgrading a stupid 600 mile flight, but it is a 767, and i can plug in the computer and watch the rest of arrested development. Or "japanese story," if i'm feeling a bit more intellectual.

Of course, I should just bring along the blankie i'm knitting for debbie the poodle. Oops, don't tell debbie, it's a surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home