Saturday, November 26, 2005

It's the saturday after Thanksgiving. I worked yesterday, no reason to burn a vacation day.

What's on for today? I'm playing with a Nikon D70s. I am also meeting BJC to celebrate her birthday....which was last Wednesday. Yes, she's exactly 6 months younger than I - - - a fact that gets thrown in my face for about six months every year. Or perhaps I should say "some years," the ones with "0's", or "5's."

I purchased my ticket for the December London romp yesterday. Through Chicago on the way out, nonstop on the way back. I'll look on the brightside: going through Chicago will give me a better nap on the o'night flight. Pray that the ORD gods grant me clear weather, please.

Back to the gym next week. My inspiration: college reunion in May.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

er, did we buy a new camera? TH and i went and looked at the slide scanner for the nikon and are going to buy it for christmas. I think.

However, do we buy locally or through j&r?

Still raking leaves and deadheading after dealing with the fact someone who came to drop off some community board stuff to me's car jumped the curb and plowed into our neighbors fence.

yikes.

4:10 PM  
Blogger jk said...

greetings from the beautiful hyatt fair lakes. it took forever to get logged on, but i'm finally up and running.

weird about that car, glad no one was hurt.

the camera, if anyone is interested, is the nikon d70s. Feels like a "real" camera.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home