Friday, November 11, 2005

Many apologies to my legion of fan (notice the humour!) for not updating this blog, but I can't seem to get used to it. Maybe it's like exercise: the experts say you've got to do it religiously for 12 weeks or so, and then it becomes second nature. So, maybe I've got to set the timer for an update every day and then it becomes a habit. Of course, writing on demand is something I'm used to, but that doesn't mean it's creative.

Anyway, greetings from glorious kauai, suite 1029 at the Grand Hyatt. Which hasn't changed much from the days that it was the plain ol' Hyatt. The biggest news I can report is of the planned expansion of the spa. Word is they're putting in bungalows for couples massages (and i hope solo massages), private jacuzzi's, and two mud pits for wallowing. Wallowing was not the word the manager used, but I think it's perfect.

BTW, I had a great massage yesterday. If you head over here, ask for Robert. Robert is also the masseuse to ask for at 10 thouand waves in Santa Fe. Great massage, as I said---but not as good as either of the two I got at Pagosa Springs this summer. Who'd a thunk it?

I haven't ventured off the premises much, though I did get out for lunch yesterday, and a quick trip to borders. I will---this is my favorite of the hawaiian islands, and there's so much I haven't seen yet.

Pictures to follow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I'm all for wallowing.

I'm there next year, only if I plan my london trips with better timing.

3:04 AM  
Blogger jk said...

set out that 2006 calendar today, and start inking in important dates....like kauai.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home