Saturday, November 05, 2005

I don't usually get to read my horoscope til the day after....but I did have a few extra minutes waiting for my cousin the acupuncturist to show up for our appointment. Fall tuneup time, you know. Anyway, the following comes from the Washington Post.

"GEMINI (May 21-June 21). You are more than enough. You'll have to remind yourself of this about a hundred times today, as fabulous people come into your realm and make you feel a little less-than-fabulous. (This is nonsense.)"

They started picking up a feed from another syndicator a year or so ago, and the Post now carries the most entertaining horoscopes. Earlier this year, it refered to my "enlightening the great unwashed." Spot on, that one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

i think you are fabulous. I should start reading my horoscope.
nm

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home