Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sad face on for this one: I am already missing aaron brown. (Even though I haven't watched his show lately.) He was, however, my salvation back in the ABC Overnight days. I suffer insomnia with the best of them, and Aaron Brown and his quirky style kept me from going nuts.
I guess I'm somewhat to blame for his demise. While I found his 9/11 anchoring stunning, I rarely tuned in to his evening program. Yes, I'd watch on the road, but the TV is rarely on when home.
Excepting Anthony Bourdain--- A.B. has his own season pass on my TIVO.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

He was on the Seattle affiliate as a pup. I'm soo out of touch. What happened to him.

10:58 AM  
Blogger jk said...

too intelligent? Too wry? too dry? I love anderson cooper, too---but I watch anderson cooper to watch him, not to learn what's going on in the world.

Which probably sums up the problem with TV news---it's the personality that's the story, not the story itself. (Or as I remind my guests---"it's not about me....)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home