Sunday, November 20, 2005

one day i'll get the hang of this, I promise.

This weekend has been full of catch-up. Trying to get the washing under control, the pre-thanksgiving shopping, etc etc.

I spent part of today driving around, listening to the 30th anniversary remaster edition of "Born to Run." Fantastic, the package is well worth the 30+ bucks. I haven't had a chance to watch either of the films, but will do so over the holiday.

Yesterday was spent yarn shopping, and trying to find wool to work with my sheepskin coat. A scarf is def needed, but brown does not seem to be a big yarn color for this fall. Perhaps in London?

Last night: Robbie Fulks, a rare solo show. Better than ever. We talked a bit after the show, and figured it'd been about five years since we'd last chatted. Far too long! His latest CD "Georgia Hard," is one of my faves for the year. Worth checking out...

3 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

dudette, you are going to have buy that ticket to london or else you'll have to depend on my ability to text you what we're all eating while you are sitting at home knitting with yarn you had to buy at home.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:47 PM  
Blogger jk said...

i'll buy it...tomorrow. Really. No way I'd miss the excitement.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home