Friday, December 30, 2005

NM suggested i take this quiz. how boring am I?????

JANUARY

1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?: Most likely it was to lose weight and to do a better job of keeping the house tidy (which is not the same as clean, btw).
2. Who kissed you at midnight?: I was home in bed, sick with bronchitis.
3. Did it snow where you live?: Not on NYE.
4. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?: No, and you couldn't pay me enough to be there.

FEBRUARY

1. Who was your valentine?: ah, none this year. Actually, i did get a couple of emailed valentines from listeners.
2. What did your valentine get you?: see above.
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?: Of course, didn't everyone?

MARCH

1. Are you Irish? No.
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day?: No.
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day?: I think i was in austin. Where I always have fun.

APRIL

1. Do you like the rain?: no
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year?: No.
3. Did you get tons of candy on Easter?: Not tons, but I did get some.

MAY

1. What's your favorite kind of flower?: lilacs
2. Do you like the spring? Of course, it means an end to winter.
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring...": merlefest
4. What would you think of as a spring color?: lilac

JUNE

1. What year did you graduate from school?: college 81, grad school 82.
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?:I was in australia at the start of the month.
JULY

1. What did you do on the 4th of july?: Was in LA, and watched several fireworks displays from the hills of Altadena.
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?: Yup, to LA. And to Boulder at the end of the month, but that was also work related.
AUGUST

1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?: Hmm. I was somewhere. Where? I'll get back to you on that one.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?:Lots of small good ones. The hikes in boulder, the ferry in Sydney (but technically, that was before summer).
3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer?: just a few times.
4. Did you go to the beach a lot?: No beach this year. Though i did hit the beach in Australia in the spring.

SEPTEMBER

1. Did you attend school/college in '05?: no.
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?: Ever? Mrs. Goldstein, fourth grade. Sam Bass Warner, History, college.
3. Did you like fall better than summer?: no, i like it hot.

OCTOBER

1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever?: Probably one of the punk years.
2. What's your favorite candy?: chocolate.
3. What did you dress up like this year?: Nothing.

NOVEMBER

1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving?: My sisters. And i did 70% of the cooking.
2. Do you like stuffing?: Yes.
3. What are you thankful for?: My family, my health,my friends, and that I am employed, doing something I love. (that's not to say I love everything that is associated with my job.) And that the heat is on Ken Tomlinson.

DECEMBER

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?: Yes.
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?: of course!
3. What did you want this year for christmas?: nothing in particular. And everything.
4. What's the best present you ever got for christmas?: as a tot, I loved the year I got an easel from my great-aunt the painter. (the rest of the family was a bit stunned)
5. Do you like cold weather?: No!
6. How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10?: 7, better than average, but nothing outrageously wonderful happened.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

i forgot about sam bass warner, you are such a lucky pup.

I'm not telling N about the cooking of the thanksgiving meal.

nm

10:43 AM  
Blogger jk said...

Hah! she's the one who acknowledged my great amount of cooking.

i hope you have a 9 of a year, next year.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home