Wednesday, April 05, 2006

i am really digging this new yogurt I found.

( oh god, did i really write that? How pathetic am I????)

Anyway, the brand is Liberte, it's a canadian company, but this yogurt seems to be made with Vermont milk. (another sign that I've got to get in touch with gene???)

They make a weird-ish one that has some grain in it, but a wonderful plain with fruit. Not overly sweet, but high fat. However, one carton makes a perfect breakfast, and will keep you going through lunch.

They have it at our local Wegman's, and I know it's available in NYC. Visit their website, and see if you can find it near you. liberte yogurt

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My new taste sensation is adding 2 T. of flax meal (and some fresh strawberries) to my yogurt. Somehow the yogurt does not reduce the flax to the slimy state it reaches in milk, long before I get to the bottom of the cereal bowl.
It's an easy way to include this Omega-3 rich seed everyone is raving about into my daily regimen.

9:53 AM  
Blogger jk said...

wonderful idea. I've made a note to get some flax meal the next time i go to the co-op.

you need a blog!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home