Friday, March 31, 2006


i don't know how i happened to miss it, but anthony bourdain did a washington post chat yesterday. You NEED to read the whole thing, but here are a few tidbits to tide you over.

St. Paul, Minn.: I know you appreciate food and can put away large quatities in one sitting. How do you manage to keep trim? I don't get the impression that exercising with a cigarette hanging out of your mouth is the answer.

Anthony Bourdain: My diet and health regime is as follows: a healthy breakfast of coffee and cigarettes, a big lunch, sensible dinner. I don't snack. I don't eat Cheese Doodles. I don't eat Pringles and I'm not into desserts and sweats. I call it the Keith Richards exercise plan. Every day that Keith Richards sill walks this earth is a validation of my workout regimen.

Hawaii: Will you ever travel to Hawaii and check out the spam craze?

Anthony Bourdain: Then I would have to eat a lot of Spam and I would rather have sex with a crackhead clown an ebola-infected spider monkey than eat Spam on a regular basis. Does Spam qualify as food or bulding material?

Austin, Texas: What do you say to someone who does not enjoy food?

Anthony Bourdain: I'm guessing they're not too good in the sack either. What a terrible thing to contemplate.

Honestly, he's the man of my dreams.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the link!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love him...seriously. He's an absolute HOWL!!!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home