Monday, February 19, 2007

i am off to memphis for a conference wednesday, and i am sooooo behind in everything. I couldn't even bring myself to do the wash this weekend, which means I am going to be going full tilt for the next couple of days.

I'm happy about this trip for a couple of reasons including: seeing Mony, who's making the trek from nashvegas, and because I may just thaw out while I'm there. looking at the noaa forecast, I see highs in the 60s, and maybe into the 70s by the end of the week. Much better than my current temp of 10.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Sweet. send mony a hug from me.

I yet to visit Memphis. I always wanted to see those ducks at the Peabody.

I gotta ask, with your new bling washer and dryer, why did you not do laundry? Doesn't that thing fold and iron and put clothes away?

We went to Sears to look for a new washer this weekend. I don't need a dryer, but I want a new washer. Its soo complicated. Definitely not getting a front loader, that we decided.

nm

1:19 PM  
Blogger jk said...

i love my fisher paykel washer. It's top load that thinks it is a front loader. Moderately priced, do consider.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home