Thursday, January 17, 2008

greetings from te anau new zealand. that's in fiordland national park (yesssss, that's the way they spell it) in the south of the south island. having a glorious time, but not much in the way of internet connections.
wish me luck---i'm doing a day hike of the milford track tomorrow----the real thing is 4 days long, i'm doing just the first day as part of a guided tour.

off to find the ibuprofen ---it's always a good idea to get the anti-inflammatory agents working ahead of time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mony said...

you are a hoot!
I hope it went well, and glad to see some blogging.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! You're there. Enjoy that vacation for all of us!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

whooooooooooooooooooooooo looks who is back.

piccies please, other than helper monkeys, which I will post for you.

You may need one for your advil opening if its too much of a strain.

nm

2:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so jealous I cannot stand it. How appropriate my blogspot verification is "fqwuf"

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home