Saturday, October 27, 2007

why yes, I am up a bit later. Took my first anti-malarial tablet this evening, and am torn between wanting to quickly get to sleep and find out if i'm one of those who users plagued by nightmares and wild dreams....and, well, not wanting to find out.

I didn't really have an alternative drug choice due to allergies....the doc i spoke with has taken this one several times, and he urged me to take it NOT right before bed, that the patients he's seen who've reported the nastiest side effects all took it soon before retiring. I guess it's better to hallucinate while you're awake.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well?????

5:37 PM  
Blogger jk said...

well, i don't know. I'm certainly not psychotic...yet.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

ah that explains the late night emails I got from you. ....

Will call you tomorrow, now that you are going to Nepal, I'm beyond green with jealousy.

7:35 PM  
Blogger jk said...

stew away, jealous one. You were/are welcome to come along.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

hah hah. leave here? I'm going to Kauai on Saturday and then San Diego the following Friday and Kauai the following Wednesday. I think i'm coming close to you in miles flown without leaving the United States.

Please, please, please we must go to HKG together and then remember, I told TH that it would be you that I would doing all those elderhostel tours with to wierd places in our 80s.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home