Saturday, August 18, 2007

greetings from some small township in suburban philadelphia, where i am attending the annual folk festival. i'm here more for the social aspects than the music, the lineup this year is something of a yawner. i do have a few friends coming in tomorrow, and that's something to look forward to.
i must say the weather is gorgeous today...highs around 80 and the humidity is gone. Yesterday it was thick and damp and gross. Add to that a 2 and a half hour drive that took 5, and you get a pretty good picture of how things are going.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

well, come on back up to Philly on 15 of sept or earlier. We'll be in town...

10:51 AM  
Blogger Mony said...

we're roasting alive down here in The South
I am thinking of running up to visit Ronda in Boston in September. She will have a dim view as she will be working her butt off but what if I just pop in?

7:40 PM  
Blogger Mony said...

did you know Ronda is in DC right now, approaching Labor Day?
She's under water but I bet she would appreciate a text message. I would but I left my phone at the beach house. Ouch.
What's up, it's 75 at 7pm where you are, and it's 95 at 7 pm here!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Did you know that I am in DC starting tomorrow and you should get your butt (MONY) up here?

nm

12:05 AM  
Blogger jk said...

yes, we had a big cooldown thanks to some storms, but the relief wasn't long lasting. It's back to the 90s.
I saw ronda on saturday, hope to see her again when nm is around.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home