Friday, August 10, 2007

whoa! has it been a month since I shared anything of interest...or not of interest?

guess that shows you what things have been like around here.

actually, there was a bit of excitement. I received an abandoned property notice from my mortgage lender, regarding an escrow refund they'd sent me in 2003. Somehow, I'd missed cashing the 141 dollar check. Think of all the interest I've missed!

I'm driving to WV tomorrow, to watch a friend race his car. Luckily, the 100 degree heat has broken, and it'll only be in the 90s. Imagine what it'd be like on the track! I'm glad I'm not going to be down there....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have a feeling you were in my 'hood, how was the race?

9:18 AM  
Blogger jk said...

twas fun. And a very nice day for a drive, too....i put the top down on the convertible for the first time in weeks. It's just been too humid!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home