Wednesday, June 06, 2007

all along, the plan had been to go back to tasmania in february. and revisit this sunset.


And then maybe back up to the barrier reef, to take more photos like this one.



but then i got that great deal to new zealand in UAL biz class during the mistake fare extravaganza...you may have read about it. They left a 5 off the biz fares, and they wound up costing a couple hundred less than the coach fares. So what could i do but buy one? and then cash in a few miles to upgrade it to first. I mean, when is that going to happen again?

So, where to go? dates are jan 14-feb 4, in case you want to come along.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Damn skippy, I have new orleans, phx and kauai all in that time frame. If I were you and if you have looked at the current value of the bush peso versus the blooming onion dollar, I would highly suggest staying at the campground near freycinet and bringing your own timtams.

Did I say I was cutting down my travel?

I am, two of those trips are for work!

nm

7:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you're REALLY going to NZ? I have friends for you to see if you go to Wellington. For real! This is so cool!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home