Monday, June 04, 2007


And here's one more reason that I heart keef.

You probably have heard that the current Rolling Stones tour already holds the record for highest grossing music tour ever. And there are now guys out there carping that the Stones are in it just for the money.

Keef says that's untrue, telling Uncut: "I don't think you could get these guys to do it just for money."

"It's still a bloody adventure. Every time you set sail on these things, they're never the same and I love to see the world, and I hope the world loves to see me."

He added: "You get this insane idea that you can only do this between 17 and 25, but y'know, I'm not a tennis player. I'll show you how long it can be done."

1 Comments:

Blogger Mony said...

sweet sweet photo

I love this

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home