Sunday, February 17, 2008

Greetings from Munich. Or Freising, which is where the lovely hotel I got on Priceline is located. (let me just say that the money saved was well worth the commute into the city!

The quality of this photo is amazing considering it was taken on a phone, the subjects are another matter!







I think the salesgirl thought we were nuts when we asked her to snap it, but I knew you'd like to see that I really was in Munich, and that the mmeanderer was alive and well! (of course you'd know that if you read her blog!)

Today a castle. Yesterday lots of walking. Tomorrow, the plane. Wednesday: Memphis! And you'll probably see photos from the Mouse there!

PS: dig my new glasses!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mony said...

Glad you saved on the hotel. It never hurts to see the surrounding countryside anyway.
Hope the castle is good.
I am digging the short haircuts

8:32 AM  
Blogger Mindful said...

we didn't see the intended castle but the one on the opposite hill. it was all good, including the Croatian dinner! jk is in the air now on her way back home.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

glad to see you're alive and well!!!!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

dear jk,

where are thou?

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home