Sunday, March 05, 2006

what a boring day! loads and loads of wash as I get ready for the trip to austin, followed by hours of trying to figure out how to resync some dvd audio. I've got some avi downloads that need the sound sync corrected. Can't extract the audio because of some corrupt files...how frustrating! i'm now trying to reencode as dvds...but i'll be doubly annoyed if all this time spent turns out to be worthless.

any thoughts? I'm trying on both the pc and the mac.

i'll amend this to say i can adjust the audio when i'm using the vlc on the pc...but i'd prefer to be able to burn the corrected files.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

let me check with my technical team at work....

Hope it works out.

Long ass flight, covered my head with my coat for a goodly portion.

1:17 AM  
Blogger jk said...

funny, i joked about being the person with the blanket over my head on my last long flight... don't you always have one on the intl national legs?

as for the file problems, i think something must be corrupted in the first place, as i couldn't strip the audio, either. even went so far as to buy "toast," but the stripped file was empty. Of course, I haven't done any research yet, so this may be a very stupid error on my part!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I am afraid of the blankets. I watch people use them as changing tables,so I would rather use my own coat which I know is clean.

Of course in biz. things are diff. I watched a guy take the pillow out of the bag they give you and put it on his footrest and use it to cushion the footrest. He did do this in stocking feet,but you bet your sweet bippy, they better change that pillow cover between flights!

Bummer about the file. Just pretend its a japanese film with poor dubbing.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home