Wednesday, April 05, 2006

and one more thing this morning....about katie couric anchoring the CBS evening news.

It's been years since I worked in a real newsroom, but reading this in the Washington Post caused me to start itching. The hives will probably come out in a few minutes.

"Couric, who attracted enormous publicity while weighing her options, is said by those who know her to be brimming with ideas about how to adapt the evening newscast to her skills and personality."

"brimming with ideas." Three words little words strike such fear in my heart, especially when uttered by a megalomaniac talent. As opposed to me, the talent who should have more ego.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't the words "major network talent" and "megalomania" automatically go together? I thought that was a package deal.

9:34 AM  
Blogger jk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:49 AM  
Blogger jk said...

i meant to say: i read it to shelley, and she started scratching before I was finished!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home