Tuesday, June 13, 2006

more on my current obsession: the tiger cam

finally saw the outside cams during the day with no rain. Verdict: nothing happening. Saw a bird hopping around, but that was it.

inside cam: mom looks nothing like a rug when she's sitting up. Instead, she looks just like a housecat. Very still. Blinking rarely. Very much like a statue.

And I don't know where the light is coming from, my screen shows very dark. the inside cam picture looked better a few minutes ago, but now it's kinda dark.

perhaps you'll have better luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I see a tiger doing some self-maintenance.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I checked in today and girlfriend has moved the cubs - there's a Gone Fishin' sign up now.

10:51 AM  
Blogger jk said...

yeah, i saw that yesterday.

i did see her splayed out one morning, and saw a cub nosing around...she batted it out of the way. very funny to see. but the resolution on my office monitor is sooooo bad, that it was hard to tell if it was a cub, or a blob. i think it was a cub. if not, she scared the piss out of something else.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home