Sunday, June 11, 2006

hooray, the grill works just fine.

I did a three link package of the green chile sausage from Austin. Sad to say it was mild, quite mild. You never know with these things.

For the chicken, i decided to try a miso marinade, sort of like the miso cod I loved at morimoto. The marinade was ginger, garlic, scallions, and equal parts light miso, mirin, rice wine and light soy sauce. Tastes fine to me...or at least the sliver i tried did.

so, three sausage (well, two and a half now) and four chicken breasts...that's pretty much dinner mains for the week. Of course, I'm going out of town Friday, and I probably should have all this eaten in three days, so you know what's for lunch AND dinner this week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you! And as for the cooking - yum.

Just yum.

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as they say, "now you are cookin' with gas"!
your recipes sound great

9:46 AM  
Blogger jk said...

go go mony! glad to see you've survived the baby! I mean "tot."

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home