Thursday, June 01, 2006

greetings from the burbank hilton! My trip was fraught with something yesterday. Flight out of baltimore was 90 minutes late, which meant my connection time was down to 15 minutes. The good news is that i made the flight from denver to bur, the bad news is my bag did not.
The very nice UA agent expected it to come in at 10p, and I suggested they deliver it straight to the ritz thursday.

I then walked the few blocks to the hilton, checked into a lovely mini-suite, and then met my brother in the daily catch. We were going to go out, but ended up sitting at a table in the bar, and then two drinks later ate some appys. I hadn't been to this chain in a year or so, but would advise you to order both the calamari and the searered ahi.

then, up to bed. the bedside clock said it was 613 when I woke up, but the computer said 520.

i'm trusting the computer on this one.

Bro is picking me up for breakfast with charles at the ritz this morning. Due to charles having to get the federal building at 10 to pick up his replacement passport, it's an early one....730. which means he'll be here at 7.

smart guy is taking the day off today.
I've got a little meeting at the ritz this morning, and then a foot reflexolgy appt at their spa this afternoon.
let the festivities begin!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

90 minutes late?! That's hellish!

Hope your baggage made it to the hotel this morning....

3:30 PM  
Blogger jk said...

well, not this am....but it made it here while i was at the spa. all is well.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

how is the ritz?

good toiletries?

8:42 PM  
Blogger jk said...

very nice here. i say give it a try sometime. quiet, but not stuffy. nice spa, also with a ladies steam, sauna and whirlpool in the lockeroom. i'm sure the men have the same on their side.

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home