Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Thanks for the bday wishes. My friend Traci called last night, but I missed it...so I sent her a little email outlining my exciting day. Hope you enjoy it, too....

"Thank you for the call last night. I think I was in the basement, fishing socks out of the washer when you rang, and didn't get the message til this morning.

I had a lovely day. Took it off from work, something some might say is a waste, considering we've got a holiday next monday, and then I'm off for the rest of that week.

Had lunch with two stay at home mom friends, then went to sears. That's right, sears. I had a 100 gift card sitting around the house, back from when they sold me a dryer that was too big to get through my smaller-than-norm basement door. I kept misplacing it, so it never was used. But yesterday, i got a wild hair to get a gas grill. So, I did. I even opted to pay 65 bucks so they'd deliver it, assembled. Only problem is it's due to come sometime next tuesday---hopefully between my drs appts."

Yes, i am nothing, if not wise when it comes to getting a bang for my buck, time off-wise. Next monday is a holiday, and I'd already taken wed-fri off, for the wedding. So, what better way to handle pesky Tuesday, than to make two yearly appts for that day!

I'd made a gym appt for 4p next tuesday (after the yearly, and the mammogram), but if I can get my grill then, I'd cancel and wait for the delivery. If not, I've got to reschedule for 10 days later. Which would be a pain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Girl!!!!!

8:31 PM  
Blogger jk said...

thank you very much! We'll have to have a virtual party next may 22nd.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home