Wednesday, May 17, 2006

someone (don't be shy, leave a comment, don't just email!) asked if i was joking when I said 3 people showed up at my college reunion.

I am as serious as a heart attack. I can't remember how many were in my particular class of the J school, but it had to be fewer than 250. The U itself had tens of thousands, and I'm sure some of the other disciplines had better turnout.

But, there were only three. And the third acted as if she'd never seen us before in her life. Which might have been true, she didn't really look familiar to me, either.

we did, however, meet a very nice woman from the class of 86. She was the only member of her class to attend, and had flown out from LA.

so much for school spirit!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, erm, rah-rah-sis-boom-bah? Do wish I could've gone, but Separation Anxiety has struck with a vengeance. NOW she wails every naptime, too. Hope you had lotsa fun, though.

11:32 AM  
Blogger jk said...

as much fun as one could have during flooding rains! Which is more than one would think!!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home