Thursday, May 11, 2006

I am now going to pose the eternal question: why? What? Ok, so that's questions.

I tried on my linen suit today. According to the cleaners tag, it hasn't been work since Charles graduation last may.

And you know, I have been going to the gym pretty religiously since then, and since january doing weights at least twice a week.

I tried the pants to the suit on, they seem to fit just fine. Probably exactly the same.
You'd think there might be a bit of difference, wouldn't you?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least through working out you avoided that dreaded malady, closet shrink
at our age, that is really saying something!

2:45 PM  
Blogger jk said...

well, that is a truism. (paraphrasing a grad school prof)

closet shrinkage sucks.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmph! The dry cleaner shrank it, I say - BAAAD dry cleaner!!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home