Sunday, May 28, 2006

good for me, i went to the gym this morning and worked out all by myself. gold star time.

that said, i haven't done another thing. Friday night, i gave up trying to stretch out the little cramp in my back (the one that aspirin had been taking care of for a few days), so i took one of the muscle relaxants i had from the last time. Bingo, i slept for 10 hours and felt great. took another two aspirin in the afternoon, and have felt fine ever since. However, I didn't feel like doing much yesterday, and made the mistake of taking a nap after the afternoon errands, meaning i was wide awake at 130. I could chalk it up to getting set for PDT, right?

off to ca on wednesday. Still debating if i should leave pasadena on saturday and go to palm springs. Haven't been there in a few years, and it could be fun to see the desert.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Pasadena sounds great!
I vote for Palm Springs, but have you ever been to Desert Palm Springs?

11:59 AM  
Blogger jk said...

haven't. I'll investigate. Seems i'm a bit late to find bargains, so i may just stay where i am.

the wedding stuff should be over saturday noon-ish. I'm leaving monday morning.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is a place there I have been curious about for some years in Desert Palm Springs
see
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=940DE6DC1E3EF93AA35754C0A96E958260&sec=travel&pagewanted=all

or google april greiman and desert palm springs
she is a famous graphic designer

2:40 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

its the outlet mall that you are really after, isn't it?

I'll be there in a few weeks as well, Redlands with a foray into PSP for shopping.

5:26 PM  
Blogger jk said...

no, i think it was a soak in a bunch of hot water, and a massage that interested me, not the mall.

this time.

but, it looks like an expensive jaunt, so i'll just stay at my equally expensive hotel. think of all the gas money i'll save!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home