Thursday, July 27, 2006

my mouth is still hurting a bit...the crown, and a filling opposite make things a bit tender. That and two pair of hands and uncountable dental things in my mouth at the same time. Or, as doc put it, we're trying to see how many thing we can fit in there at once. Answer: a lot. Good thing I was unable to make a smart ass answer at the time.


back at the office today. I had a little trial telecommute yesterday. Saved me about 2 hrs of sick leave, as my my commute is about 45 minutes each way, and it's about a 30 minute drive to the dentist. It worked out well, though the only computer with Word on it was in the shop, meaning i had to save text files and reformat when i got here.


And, any typos today are excused. I left my glasses in my purse, in my living room. I've got the prescription shades with me, but i try not to act too cool in the office. luckily, I'm just nearsighted, and can do most stuff without 'em. But don't wave to me from down the hall, I may confuse you with someone else. Say something, and I've got you nailed...voice recognition is strong with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home