Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Z has tagged me for something weird. And the weirdest thing is that I'm having problems figuring what to write.

This is weird, but doesn't qualify: I wanted to make an appt with the ENT, or otolaryngist, to get the nodes on my vocal chords checked, as my voice doesn't sound totally back to normal. At least it doesn't sound that way to me, it does to others....anyway, the MD I've seen in the past was booked up until the end of Feb, and the horrid hmo gatekeeper couldn't understand why I needed to be seen earlier. Finally, she found something with a jr in the group, next week. (and quite rude she was, too). Yesterday, I got a call from one of the nurses, saying an appt had come up with someone else for Friday. I took it, and then heard that I'd be seeing a guy I'd gone to high school with. I knew he was in the office, but i'd never been scheduled to see him before. I didn't know him too well, though we did have common friends. I'm hoping that, as he was a typical over achieving student at my school, that he won't recognize my name.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

ooh, i wonder if Uncle Al knows him?

I think it is amazing how they always manage to find an appointment when you really need it.

Good luck and remember, you can always call Uncle Al.

2:37 PM  
Blogger jk said...

well i might just do that. depending on what eric, i mean the doctor, has to say.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home