Saturday, March 03, 2007

apologies, apologies! Did you think you'd lost me? no such luck!!

I'm back, just scrambling to get everything done before heading out to Austin for my 10th sxsw. Or is it 11? i'd check to see, but I've got a few more things atop my list first. Like finding some warm weather clothes.
A pedicure, of course. This is the traditional first pedi of the season. Regular pedi, I mean. As opposed to a "special" that would get slotted in if i had a warm weather trip sometime between the holidays and now. I think I can save that for Thursday, sometime between the dentist and the massage therapist. And packing.

And there's loads to do around the house: loads of wash, loads of crap to toss out, and loads to clear out of the fridge. But of course I'm online now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I'm in the same boat. I leave tomorrow am for MYR and I'm packed, laundry done, etc. etc. But I realized I left a piece of paper at work that I need.

So, off I go.

At least I can check in at the same time.

I just drove 339 miles to pick up Ernest and I'm pooped.

nm

8:22 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

ack, i have luau at this meeting.

I forgot to get a pedi (well, i had one february 12) and no flip flops.

Oy

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home