Tuesday, April 01, 2008

no, this is not an april fool----it really is me, trying to get back into the swing of random chattering.
I feel this last swing through austin finally did me in---since returning, my allergies have been in full bloom, and I've felt a wreck. But one must soldier on.....

We're having a very cool spring, or at least the days I've been home have been cool. And rainy. Which brings me to this photo, taken yesterday afternoon.



Or maybe I should say "evening." I think I took that a few minutes before 6pm. Shot on the iphone, which could explain some of the color variations. That, or the light was just weird.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

It is beautiful, I am soo jealous.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Mindful said...

i like it. and i'm glad you're back!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Mony said...

Austin sure did quieten me.

I may never get to see the cherry blossoms again, in person. Thanks!

I thought the pollen count was high in February when it was 69 the day I got sick (25 is considered Extreme). Five days ago it was 222. I thought it was a misprint.

Mony, signing off while snorthing and sneezing, but soldiering on.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home