Monday, January 23, 2006

Good morning! I am finally feeling human again. And I don't think i sound like one big nose any longer----quite a problem, workwise.

I was just telling Lee (or telling via email) that I'm feeling much like a spring fever-ish 13 year old when I'm reading back through some of these entries, and looking back at the photos. But then one of my anonymous souls has just thanked me for the interesting (read squee inducing)content, and for the pop culture updates.

But best of all ---she went out and bought a Darrell Scott CD. That's what it's all about!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Yeah! Your feeling better, so get on the horn and book that ticket to London. :)

Say hi to Lee for me.

nm

11:28 AM  
Blogger jk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:49 PM  
Blogger jk said...

jk is hitting all the wrong buttons this morning.

anyway, sasha's website is moving, check the current one for details.

1:50 PM  
Blogger jk said...

just checked the fares...still in the 6's. ugh

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home