Tuesday, January 17, 2006

i am back! Yes, the green chile helped...but now I'm back home and without it. So, I just blow my nose. again and again and again. And now I sound a bit, well, not croaky, but "nosey." I'll push back studio time as long as I can to try and revive a bit.

The good news is that my car is ready to be picked up. Final damage: 1965 bucks and some change. I have a thousand dollar deductible, so hey! Way to go me! Let's hope I don't have a tax bill this year.

That said, I've got to save my pennies and buy a new multi-region dvd player. I was watching a download of BBC 3's "Casanova" over the weekend, and need to see it on a big screen.

I love me some david tennant! If you can find this one, watch it. An excellent cast with a wonderful script and good direction equals three hours of fun. Peter O'Toole plays the elder casanova, while DT is the young man. He describes his character as "a cheeky chappie," and he's just that. Charming and fun.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i have one? Please???

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just read that Casanova is coming to masterpiece theatre on PBS sometime this year. So, will we see the cheeks of the cheeky chappie?

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am spending far too much time researching these interesting people you've introduced me to. Eye candy supreme!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home