Wednesday, March 08, 2006

lee and i have been talking about the new doctor who, soon to air on the sci fi channel.



i saw it first in the UK, and---not knowing what i was watching---decided i liked it! Imagine my shock when I discovered I was enjoying doctor who. I mean, me!

she's just seen the first episode, thanks to some scandalous downloader. But lucky lee, she's seeing the show was executive producer russell t davis intended: as a 45 minute block, sans commercials. The breaks will really ruin the flow, kill the tension, etc. Better to buy the boxed set from amazon.ca, or wait til it's out in the us this summer. I'm told the set is well worth the price, the commentary on the episodes alone is worth the price of admission.

btw, we like the doctor better with hair. I mean, we like Chris Eccleston better when he's got hair.


does that make us shallow? I think not. we also appreciate the way he emotes. now you can, too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, i must run to imdb. i love that last picture.

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i love the middle one. i don't know who that is, but i'll take one!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home