Friday, June 30, 2006

i've changed my mind. do not check out the tigercam.

Why? Because you can't see a damn thing. Honestly, i don't think zoo staff ever looks at their website...because if i was the director, and saw this, I would fire everyone.

Who had the bright idea of placing the cam feet away from a chain link fence....so that the camera focuses on the fence. It's bright and clear, unlike the tigers.

I say either put the camera on top of the fence, aim it through a link, or place it on a wall looking into the enclosure.

But what do I know? I'm just talent. (which is what we dumb broadcasters often say when bringing up an objection to something in a script. Well, I do. Except, of course, when I'm reading one of my own scripts.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The other day they had it on their yard and one was strolling in the rain. It was hysterical because he (I assume it was a he) was walking on the curb...the same path, over and over. Love the tiger cam.

8:15 AM  
Blogger jk said...

z! you are very lucky! I have NEVER seen anything happening in that outside yard. I'll have to check again.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home