Thursday, July 27, 2006

drat! While I was in the chair yesterday, bourdain was doing a washington post chat. Mainly about lebanon, but someone did ask:
"
Rockville, Md.: Looking back at all the places you've traveled and meals you've had, what would be your dream menu and who would you invite?

Anthony Bourdain: I would eat at the St. John restaurant in London. An all offal meal prepared by Fergus Henderson. Attending would be a young Ava Gardner, Louise Brooks, Kim Philby, Orson Welles, Richard Helms, Iggy Pop, Graham Greene and Martin Scorsese."


and me! me, please.

This provides a very interesting view of Lebanon, and the current situation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Like, I took you there first. Remember that princess.

Mmmm. I have approximately 2 months and three weeks until my next st. john lunch.

yum.

I love that place, I hate the smoking.

1:34 PM  
Blogger jk said...

i will never forget. How could anyone every forget: our little quiet table of four, surrounded by drunk englishmen. all on office holiday parties. did i mention drunk? off their respective asses?

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home