Monday, September 04, 2006

so, saturday (before my head exploded) i met erin (and her daughter olivia) at Nordstrom at Tyson's for the susan komen bra fitting extravaganza. On the way out, we had to look at school shoes (for liv, as she told me to call her), and then us, of course.

We were both taken (back to childhood? not for me, these were too flat. Mom thought they didn't offer enough support.) by these brand new converse all star slip ons.


but which color? That apple green? or the chocolate brown?



mom was right. The first thing that came out of my mouth after sticking my foot into the (apple green) display shoe was "God, these are flat. There's nothing under my arch!) Hmmm.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I had to play JV basketball in those things! You are SOOOO right!!!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger jk said...

welcome back!

But what color?

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in love with the emerald green hightops, and The Girl likes the red ones.

(Yeah, they are flat. Need to put one of those arch supports inside. But they're SO pretty.)

1:54 PM  
Blogger jk said...

hmm. the low ones don't seem to be in emerald. And you know, they have some for The Girl in pink. If she wants pink, that is.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Mony said...

My daughter has worn both black and red low tops for eight years now, almost exclusively. Her other shoe (cold weather) is a high-top military style black leather boot.
Need I say more?

Oh, yeah. In addition to no arch support I find cons to be hot due to rubber sole, a complaint probably just limited to me with my ultra-sweaty feet.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home