Monday, February 06, 2006

once again, i didn't get half of what I wanted to do this weekend, done.
But i did manage to whack away half the crap in the bedroom...one side of the room is tidy. Now i just need to decide what to do with clothing I rarely wear, but might....

Yesterday, I went over to Tysons to check out the tshirt stock at LL Bean. They have some wonderful short sleeved cotton t's with spandex. Or at least they should have them. I saw them on the website, and hied over to try them on for size. Last year, they t's sold out by mid may, so I wanted to beat the crowd. None in stock yet, and when I went to the website to order...half the colors were listed as "not in stock and no backorder." I asked the clerks about this, as it is only Feb...so if there's no ordering, why are they even on the site? I mean, something that hasn't yet been released can't be sold out. It took them a few minutes to understand my point, and we all agreed it a strange situation. So, tell me Bean's...are the shirts sold out, or just not yet on the horizon?

I did find some v necks on sale at Old Navy, they'll have to do for the upcoming trip(S) to austin.

After that debacle, I made my way up the toll road to Weggies. Lee, where were you????I half expected to see the family gathered at the food shrine!

and now, it's back to work. i'm only in the office through wednesday, so there's a small crunch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I miss my old stomping grounds sometimes.

10:38 AM  
Blogger jk said...

come down for a field trip sometime!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

i just ordered two more fitness fleeces and a new down vest from llbean.

i miss the days when you didn't pay shipping.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home