Tuesday, January 31, 2006

When was the last time you saw Bud Cort? Probably the last time "harold and maude" ran at a midnight show, right? (Though i do understand that he was in "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou."

Well, he's going to be in the final episode of Arrested Development, playing himself. This is the one that also has Judge Reinhold playing, well, a judge, so perhaps the cort/court theme carries on.

It's a two hour finale block on Fox Fri Feb 10 and 8 pm. Where will I be? Not in front of the TV, but rather in Austin, where I'll be listening to an unsigned folk singer whine about something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, at least they're giving it a finale...unlike American Dreams which just...ended.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I have to watch those ADs you sent me. I'm so behind on my dvd watching. I actually have work to do on the plane today.

sigh

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home