Saturday, January 28, 2006

it's a gorgeous day, and I'm sitting in the basement, watching the directv guys hook up the new improved dish.

I am also sitting here with a little blister on my face, thanks to the kind derm who blasted my sunspot away. I think this doesn't bode well for my scheduled facial on tuesday, I'll have to call and postpone.

aside from that, things are just ducky. I took Bourdain's Les Halles cookbook from the library (well borrowed, actually), and perhaps cook something out of that one tomorrow. I really should clean, but....


ok,. It's 3pm and we're all done. I may go out and buy a new cable, or two, but i think the tv is doing just fine.

I have to replace the 22 year old one upstairs...the audio is now gone. Considering it was a first generation sony stereo model, i think i did pretty well! perhaps i'll get hd for downstairs, and move the downstairs tv upstairs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Perhaps you should stop buying tvs and buy a ticket to London.

I am sooooooooooooooooo jealous. I want a new tv. A small flat screen, so that I can see Arrested Development better than my current 15" laptop.

Hmm. I guess now that we removed the woodstove, I can put a honker plasma screen on that wall.

That would go over well. NOT.

12:53 PM  
Blogger jk said...

i think it might go over better if you called it a video monitor, not a tv. after all, you are just going to use it for DVD's, not TV.....

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home