Wednesday, February 08, 2006




say hello to captain jack hotness...I mean harkness, aka John Barrowman. He was spotted in episode ten (i think) of the old new doctor who. The one that will soon air in the USA, but has been seen already all over the world. so we'll call it the old new who, as opposed to the new new who, since the star of the show (the new doctor) quit soon after the first season had been filmed, but before all the episodes aired last year in the UK. So, he's been replaced by a newer who, which means the new doctor who soon to appear in the US is really the old, well, let's just stop this right now.

Anyway, I'm a fan, something I never thought I'd say. Why am I a fan? There's a great love story, and great acting and, well, Captain Jack Hotness. Err. Harkness. I don't want to give away too much of his story, so I suggest that, for now, you just bask in the harkness. I mean hotness.
(btw, I saw John Barrowman as the male lead in Sunset Boulevard a few years ago. Fantastic voice, a real broadway kinda voice. You may have also seen him in the Cole Porter bioflick "Delovely," or as the lead nazi in the new film of the musical version of "The Producers."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, 1 please. to go.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home